Classic Heat Pump 2 to 5 Ton Vertiacl Wall Mount
Model : AVPA**HP*
- Scroll compressors are standard on all units.
- Lanced fins and rifled tubing on the indoor and outdoor coils maximize heat transfer.
- Electronically commutated indoor blower on the HVPA & HVPSA models.
- Two speed indoor blower motor on the AVPA
- PC board simplifies wiring, consolidates several of the electronic functions in one device.
- High pressure swith with lockout relay protects the compressor in the event of insufficient condenser air flow.
- Loss of charge pressure switch with lock out protects the compressor in te event of a loss of refrigerant or inadequate airflow.
- Time delay for short cycle protection.
Ease of installation
- Sloped top with flashing eliminates need for rain hood.
- Built in mounting flanges facilitate installation and minimize chance of water leak.
- Factory installed disconnect on all unitss, including 460v models.
- Outside air hood included with each unit.
- Baked on beige finish over galvaeel steel on exterior sheet metal.
- Copper tube, aluminum fin evaporator and condenser coils.
- Corrosion resistant Dacromet external fasteners.
Ease of Service
- LED's on control board idicate operational status and fault conditions.
- Refrigerant access valves are standard.
- All major components are readily accessable.
- Front control panel allows easy access and complies with NEC clearance codes on side by side units.
- Major components accessable from either side.