Multiposition Air Handler
Model : WAHL, WAHM, WAHT
L = Aluminum Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil
M = Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil
T = Tin Coated Copper Tube, Aluminum Fin Evaporator Coil
- 1−1/2 thru 5 tons
- Environmentally Sound R−410A systems
- WAHL models have aluminum tube, aluminum fin evaporator coil
- WAHM models have plain copper tubes and aluminum fin coil
- WAHT models have tin−coated copper tubes and aluminum fin coil. These coils are built with special hairpins which are tin−coated to resist both general pitting corrosion and excessive Formicary Corrosion (indoor corrosion, an industry phenomenon).
- Multiposition installation − upflow or horizontal left standard.
− Horizontal right with minor modification and required Horizontal Gasket Kit.
− Field convertible to downflow with required Horizontal Gasket Kit and available accessory kit.
- TXV metering device factory installed
- Sweat connections
- Primary and secondary drain fittings with brass inserts
- 5 amp automotive type fuse multiple electrical entry locations
- Time delay relay (TDR)
- Field installed heater packages from 5 kW − 30 kW available separately
- HUD approved for manufactured housing
- 208/230−1−60 supply voltage
- Units tested and certified by manufacturer to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0 inch water column 1 inch (25mm) thick insulation with R value of 4.2
- High efficiency ECM, 3−speed motor
- No Heat Kit factory installed
- Factory installed washable permanent filter
- 10-year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil) with timely registration
- 5-year parts limited warranty (including compressor and coil) if not registered within 90 days of original installation
- For Owner-Occupied Residential Applications Only. *
* See warranty certificate for details and restrictions